Sidney and Me . . . bonding

Which one's Sidney? :D ... :) ... :| ... :exit:

Which one's Sidney? :D ... :) ... :| ... :exit:

:bat: :razz: :LOL:

I like the idea, but I think it would be really improved by loosing the eye on the left, your right eye (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Just for you Matt since you asked so nicely.
I did debate adding that in / leaving it out. I thought the socket looked a bit too black without it :shrug:

Just for you Matt since you asked so nicely.
I did debate adding that in / leaving it out. I thought the socket looked a bit too black without it :shrug:

:hug:

:bonk: now that I see it I'm not sure myself, It is as you say it does seem a little blank :thinking: I still think it works well as an idea (y)

Matt

love the effect and much prefer the first one with the eye in, like micky_st im curious as to how you achieved it makeup or photoshop

That's a great photograph. I'm still learning how to use Photoshop but it's quite inspirational. I'm going to be wary of women who say i've got a bone to pick with you from now on just in case....

That's a great photograph. I'm still learning how to use Photoshop but it's quite inspirational. I'm going to be wary of women who say i've got a bone to pick with you from now on just in case....

:LOL:

Just keep practicing Nick. It's a lot to get to grips with, so just take it one bit at a time. The single biggest thing that helped me with PS was getting my head around how to use layers - once you've got that everything else falls into place.

Great work on the pp. It's seamless.

Thanks Micky.
There are others on here who are far better with PS than I am, but glad that you think it worked well.

Well done Sarah, the merge is fantastic, and it does look like makeup in places, that sort of white face point you get that never applies smoothly.

Layers can be a pain to work with but once you master them you never go back... now all I need to do is master them :)

Thank you all.

This is all PP - no make-up involved.
One pic of me and one of Sidney the Skull (actually an aquarium ornament) merged together in Photoshop.

Sarah, you disappoint me :shake: :nono: I thought you had been down the local grave yard and dug Sidney up :naughty: yeah I think I may need some :help: :coat: :exit:

scary ...dont want to meet sidney in my dreams

Well done Sarah, the merge is fantastic, and it does look like makeup in places, that sort of white face point you get that never applies smoothly.

Layers can be a pain to work with but once you master them you never go back... now all I need to do is master them :)

:) Thanks Ian.
And keep practicing with the layers.

Sarah that is excellent:clap: I prefer the original ;)

Thank you Rhod.

Sarah, you disappoint me :shake: :nono: I thought you had been down the local grave yard and dug Sidney up :naughty: yeah I think I may need some :help: :coat: :exit:

:LOL: Unfortunately we've lost the key to the trophy cabinet with the spammers' relics in, so I had to improvise.

scary ...dont want to meet sidney in my dreams

Thanks Geof. Sidney's just a big softie really :)

Back