Sig

M

Marik

How come I can't see my signiture? :/

What did I do wrong? In the preview it has my linkimos, but I can't see it there :(

It doesn't get put on really short replies... I think? :thinking:

Whereas if you tend to babble on a bit like many people do... they just talk for hours and hours and hours and yet never actually say anything, do they? You just stop listening after a couple of minutes, or turn the telly up. There are a couple of people here like that - I won't name names. Not that they'd listen because they're probably too busy talking. I guess maybe they like the sound of their own voice. Or the sound of their keyboard being pressed, or something. I think maybe we all need to get out more, and shut the hell up once in a while. :)

Lol mate ;)

So I need to type for a long time, thats rubbish, becuse in the photo sharing threads that I have produced, I write a little story to go with my images, but still it's a no show :(

Boo hiss!

GfK said:
Whereas if you tend to babble on a bit like many people do... they just talk for hours and hours and hours and yet never actually say anything, do they? You just stop listening after a couple of minutes, or turn the telly up. There are a couple of people here like that - I won't name names. Not that they'd listen because they're probably too busy talking. I guess maybe they like the sound of their own voice. Or the sound of their keyboard being pressed, or something. I think maybe we all need to get out more, and shut the hell up once in a while. :)

:eek: ...
hidesbehindsofa.gif

Back