*sigh* S.A.D

The tree is up yeah, its half decorated, we're waiting for tinkerbell to come from the disney store before finishing it.

i'll take a piccy once its all done i promise :)

I put the tree up while he was at work on afternoon so it was a surprise when he got home, and he didnt even notice, but when he did I hoped it helped. I got home tonight and the lights were all on. It is nice to come home to. Now need to get the camera out and take some photos, not put the deorations on yet it is a pre-lit one so it has the lights on and some tinsel.

Well the lightbox arrived about 20 minutes ago and I've got it plugged in and turned on on my desk.

WoW

It makes the "daylight" strip lights in the celing here look like 40w bulbs. I think the bulbs in the box are 150w but they apparently give out :

4 x 36 watt compact fluorescent tubes - 10,000 lux output, natural daylight, flicker free. Life expectancy 10,000 hours

30 minute timer and continuous settings

The Britebox DOES NOT give out UV light

Good to hear its arrived, hope it makes a difference (y)

Let us know how you get on with it Matt - hope it helps to lift your spirits a little :hug:

Yus ... I'd be interested in how you get on with the 'box' too Matt ... :thinking: ... my internals need brightening too ... :D

:p

I do hard exercise to get me through. Regardless of weather I will bike long and hard as I can until I can not go on anymore. Or walk/scramble a mountain or two in one of the national parks. The exercise gets your endorphins going and it's an amazing natural high.

Last sat I biked up a really steep and long hill and as always my challange yo myself is to never let the hill beat me. I can never stop to catch my breath and certainly not get off to walk. My legs were killing and nearly cramped up on me. My lungs ready to burst I was on the edge of tears near the top but I made it. The next bit was a long steady downhill. The sun appeared from behind the clouds and the roadside opened up to view of lush green fields.

I felt incredible and a smile appeared on my face I had no control over. I felt a huge rush of happiness and nearly cryed with joy.

Every weekend I need this hit and nothing can stand in my way of doing it...nothing!

I recommend it to anyone. You will be amazed

Well just a little update, after use of the box for over a week now, I have noticed an improvment, dont know if matt has, he now seems less stressed about things, he seem happier and not as irritable,and not always shattered all the time. So I guess that means something is working.

Hope it is the box and it continues to work.

Thats great news. Glad to hear it's working out for him. (y)
Sounds like something is working, if he is less stressed, less tired, and less irritable.

Back