sigma 10-20mm night shots

Name
james
Edit My Images
Yes
After having a short period of inactivity with the camera ive had a flourish of shots recently , this has been fuelled by the purchase of the lovely 10-20mm sigma and Lightroom 4

ive udated my photobucket account and would love people to have a look and comment.

Anyhow - just after come c+c on my night 10mm photo shots. Ive lost my remote so i couldnt do star trails so had to be content with high ISO shots ( which Lightroom 4 processes really really well )

treenight4of4.jpg

treenight3of4.jpg

treenight2of4.jpg

treenight1of4.jpg

Very nice set James, i would be tempted to trim some of the bottom of the images.

very nice set, some really good colors in the sky, that lens is one i really need to get hold of, it is a fantastic piece of kit

The sigma is actually very versatile, i thought i would only use it for landscapes , but at the 20mm end ive been playing around with some portraits shots and becuase of the crop factor of the D90 its very usuable . 10 - 14mm is a lovely wide angle and something im going to play around with more for city shots and , hopefully , beech/long exposure shots. I tried the Tokina 14mm - 24mm before the sigma and where as the 24mm is usable the 14mm just wasnt wide enough for me . TBH it hardly been off the camera since i got it , and second hand there an absolute steal.

Back