Sigma 500DG flash

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Last time I was in Jessops Norwich I noticed they had a Sigma dslr fit Sigma 500DG flash - new at £ 24.99

Is there any reason why this could be used as a slave flash with someone who has a Nikon or Canon with one of the more popular Sigma 500DG Super / 530DG Super which has wireless master capabilities?

or by some someone using who would use it with Pocket Wizards, Cactus Triggers etc.,?

If someone wants me to get it for them, I will for the postage costs.

Last time I was in Jessops Norwich I noticed they had a Sigma dslr fit Sigma 500DG flash - new at £ 24.99

Is there any reason why this could be used as a slave flash with someone who has a Nikon or Canon with one of the more popular Sigma 500DG Super / 530DG Super which has wireless master capabilities?

or by some someone using who would use it with Pocket Wizards, Cactus Triggers etc.,?

You would buy me a flash for just the postage costs - Very kind offer :LOL::D

Think there no such thing as i went to jessops yesterday and they just laugh

Think there no such thing as i went to jessops yesterday and they just laugh

I'm afraid that only goes to show that the OP would be better off behind the counter of your local Jessops than the staff that are there at the moment :shake: At least then you'd have got a believable reply(y)

http://www.sigma-photo.co.jp/english/flash/comp_500dg_st.htm#01

If it happens to still be there next time your passing Andrew grab it and I'll have it from you to use as a slave;)

Last edited:

These/this is likely to be a remnant from the May 08 Sigma sell off @ £29.99 then £19.99.
Does not have a built in slave capability like the super.
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/flashes/flashes_flashes_details.asp?id=3256&navigator=1

Last edited:
Great piece of kit, at that price it's a steal.

Back