Silverstone - British GP : Saturday Qualifying

Edit My Images
No
Another awesome day at Silverstone - the atmosphere was electric :)
Some photos

Some photos.

Kimi

ferrari-kr2.jpg

Button

honda-jb-2.jpg

Kubica

bmw-kubica.jpg

Hamilton

mclaren-lh_4.jpg

Hamilton on his celebration lap

mclaren-lh_3.jpg

Cracking shot, pin sharp too :) Hope they havent low fueled Hamilton for him to just get pole (

Very nice set with some different AoV ... (y)

So much sporty stuff going on tomorrow it's going to be challenging to decide what to go with ... :eek:

:p

nice set, 100-400?

Awesome shots. Roll on tomorrow eh?

Cheers,
James

Yeah - 100-400L lens.

I've just watched the recording of the session and Hamiltons pole lap was simply stunning !!. All weekend he's been a couple of tenths off the pace of Kimi and Alonso and to pull that off on his last run was awesome

Lovely shots there, as already said nice to get different angles. lewis's lap was awesome, watched the qually on the t.v and i was sure once raikonen got fastest lap towards the end that was it, but lewis pulled it outta the bag just in time!!!

Have fun again tomorrow sdk, and more photos please!!

That 1st one was awesome.

I was there Friday / Sunday. Didn't take any pictures of the cars as I was in Copse Terrace and I sold my 100 - 400 L IS so I was stuck with my 70 - 300 Sigma.

Very nice and very jealous!!! I'm still in the process of a digital SLR, so my quali pix are much bad quality.

Sharp and high magnification.

I'm sure you'll treasure the Lewis pole pix, as Sunday was not as fruitful for him.

Very nice, im just going thru my weekends shots, 4716 (33gb) taken between Thursday and Sunday... :confused:

Ive done my first pass thru discarding duplicates and OOF shots and ive got 2400left... these will get another pass thru to discard more dupes and then a final pass to select ones to process and upload... im hoping for maybe 100max, any more than that and folk get bored looking thru them.

Back