Les F

AS-BW_5324.jpg

bautiful job!= )

very nice les (y)

only niggle for myself is the 2nd cathlight "but thats a personal thing"

i am liking your work so far..

md(y)

Hi Les

Nicely lit (except I hate more than one catchlight too) shot, but for me, far too much unnecessary chest area and she's shot a little square on - making her look wide (great for hunky chaps, not so good on luscious ladies)

I cropped it a fair bit and added a bit more tilt

Just a thought - each to their own eh?

So what do you reckon to this studio thing then? Will you be having another go anytime soon?

DD

Issey1.jpg

Simply a Black and White portrait

Les F

AS-BW_5324.jpg

I like it loads(y),

can you tell me what gear you used and the lighting setup.

Paul Tomo

Very nice, love it, though I agree on the need to crop it and like the crop someone has done.

Dont care either way about the catch light, I woudn't have noticed, but she is too square and too square on to the camera. ie you arn't helping her out. A bit more angle would have made things much better IMHO

Cheers you lot, still a bit to learn about this model people shooting thingy but its been a challenge and I have enjoyed the experience learnt bit and yes bits more still to learn.
Laterlaus and Monkeydave glad you like it 2nd catchlight well its a learning thing.

Paul cheers this was shot with a Canon 20D and a 24-105 lens at 105mm F11 and 1/125 iso 100 and I think it was one main light and a snoot light with a reflector but not 100% sure as it was a long morning and several different set ups were used.

Dave thought you may make a comment and glad you did yeap like the mod I have done another cropped one myself higher up don,t know why I did not upload that but yes yours works better, cheers for the advise. As for this studio lark yes I will do it again not sure when but got a few ideas not only studio but outside as well.

Kate glad you like it and even more so the cropped one, cheers

oldgit again glad you whoops you did,nt like it but hey thanks for the advise its a learning thing having a go at something different from the norm and you don,t always get it right first couple of goes.

Les F

This is a very good shot, but I feel maybe the models hair should`ve been tidied up a little or if you wanted it more messy, messed it up a little more.

Back