Simply just me.....

Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of self portrait shots I took just the other day when I was feeling pretty fed up. Stuck them on the PC and forgot they were there. Pleased as seem to convey how I was feeling. Tend to suffer from terrible bouts of depression and never been afraid to admit it, hence my occasional lack of input. Occasional hospital visits required when the darkness comes down.

Thanks for looking :)

Interesting takes Diego ... but very well executed !

I can't even do that when I am not down in the dumps !

Great shots mate. Love the catchlight in the eye in the first.

Depression? Been there (still there at times) so I can fully understand ;)
If you need a chat sometimes, feel free to PM me...I've always found it good to chat to someone else who's been through it.

Really excellent shots - look like they should be in a magazine or something, well done :clap:

excellent expressions and they do convey your mood although I do have to say something that might cheer you up, you do have a lovely face :) I really don't like you to be sad, hope you feel better soon....

Thanks for the compliments.

Marcel; noted. Thanks for the offer.

Marianne; Thanks, Very kind.

Doing 200% better than 18 months ago when I tried to take my own life with an overdose. Had some amazing out of body expereices and was brought back to life. I was like, wow wish I had my camera!!!!!

excellent shots Diego..glad your still here to share them!

Great shots - I like the angles you have used. They certainly convey your feelings, and I agree with Marianne - you do have a lovely face :)

Back