Sixties Ford Dump

Edit My Images
No
Wonder if anybody knows the year.

53575662592_aa953cfe84_b.jpg

Where did you see it?

Edit~ the web address on the yellow sign in the background suggests Columbia.

I wonder if there is a public database akin to our DVLA one on 'that' country to look up the number plate?

Last edited:
Very nice transport style capture, afraid I can't help you with anything about the vehicle.

Yes in Colombia.
I found this website akin, it seems, to a DVLA search?

Runt
runt (dot) com (dot) co
Query by license plate

I have pasted it amended to stop the link...I tried to open the website but it just hung!

Last edited:
In Colombia we can check the RUNT page to see if we have any fines from the traffic cameras using our national ID (cedula) and plate number. License plates issued at vehicle purchase stay with the vehicle for life.

Last edited:
In Colombia we can check the RUNT page to see if we have any fines from the traffic cameras using our national ID (cedula) and plate number. License plates issued at vehicle purchase stay with the vehicle for life.
Ah! but it sounds like it does not give vehicle details (for just a number plate search) in regard to date of manufacture? Though if imported later as second hand, a date though useful/interesting, would not inform you of the manufacturing date :(

PS as this is a mainly UK forum.....I wonder if you should seek out a USA based petrolhead forum for original dates information? But if you do find please don't forget to update this thread :)

Last edited:
It looks like could be 63/64, but not all original parts.

Back