Edit My Images
No
As title says

ProctorKickflipGapmm.jpg

CooperSequencemm.jpg

C&C welcome

cheers
dave

Nice going Pricer, would have liked to have seen the sk8er from front view, make the most of the ollie. The board seems a bit obscured at this angle.
Top marks + 1 for technique though.(y)
Dean:)

As said above, good job but too many skaters. The 1st should be the best pic but the action is actually really hard to see because of the number of skaters.

I really like the idea, reminds me of the White Stripes video, but I agree with Himupnorth that there are too many "copies" of the skater. I'd love to see a version with less skaters.

Did it take you long to process it all?

I think its a great idea, you can follow the whole action start to finish. (y)
As the others said maybe loose one or two shots off your first shot. :shrug:

Nice work. :clap: looks time consuming.?
As all the others seem to know the process.... so here we go :bang:
HOW do you do that (The sequencing above)

As above too many skaters to the point that the board is blocked. Also they are both "ass shots", especially the first one, it is usually best to get the skater's face in the shot.

I just simply start with the first image, drag the secong image ontop, change the opascity of the second layer to make sure they are in line with each other as close as possible. then just use the lasso tool or if you want an amazing fine clean edge, use the magic wand but that does take a very long time. then just put a small fetaher of around 2, select inverse and then delete. do this for all of the pics.

The first one took me around 2 hours finish, still have to touch up a few of the edges ( some of them are a bit messey)

Cheers all for your comments

Ill post a few more up today.

Love em - I would sat that you don't quite need some many images in the one shot - take out 50% of them and it wont be such a busy image and should look a lot nicer :D

Back