skomer panoramic

buckas

Mister Forum Regular
Name
Drew
Edit My Images
No
quick pan from tonight's sunset, 9 images merged in PS

2 + 3 stop hitech nd grad + 4 stop (1.2) ND hitech - 30D with 17-40L, 6 secs, f/14 ISO 100

skomerpan.jpg

tried a few new PP techniques, c+c welcome :)

cheers

thanks to davekiddle + gandhi > http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=1675910&postcount=52 for helping me pick my place for tonight's shots :)

drew

Last edited:
Wow, amazing light!! Great work during the shooting session and in the postwork to merge those 9 shots! :clap: I think you found a good foreground to introduce the scenery (y)

2 + 3 stop hitech nd grad + 3stop ND hitech - 30D with 17-40L, 6 secs, f/14 ISO 100

A technical question....What about Hitech 3stop ND? Is it neutral or it gives you some magenta casts? I'm looking for a ND filter to fit my brandnew Lee filter system. Thanks

wow, a very nicer panoramic!

as has been said, great colour in the sky and good foreground too.

Wow, amazing light!! Great work during the shooting session and in the postwork to merge those 9 shots! :clap: I think you found a good foreground to introduce the scenery (y)

A technical question....What about Hitech 3stop ND? Is it neutral or it gives you some magenta casts? I'm looking for a ND filter to fit my brandnew Lee filter system. Thanks

thanks - have never noticed magenta casting myself :)

Super shot :clap: love the intense colours in the sky, very dramatic.

thank you

wow, a very nicer panoramic!

as has been said, great colour in the sky and good foreground too.

thanks v.much

drew

Stunning colours, and great composition. A difficult photo to find fault with! Somewhere I would like to visit one day :)

Gary.

Very nice Drew, you have a nack for these type of shots, I would love to be able to do this. Well done. (y)

Stunning colours, and great composition. A difficult photo to find fault with! Somewhere I would like to visit one day :)

Gary.

thanks gary, may to july the puffins are there :)

Very nice Drew, you have a nack for these type of shots, I would love to be able to do this. Well done. (y)

cheers ben mate (y)

Great shot, love it. Nice headsup for the software too.

thanks dave, yeh it's a fantastic program (y)

drew

Excellent composition and processing, you caught some great light.

Back