Skye...

Awwwwwwww, she's gorgeous!!! And she's got a good hat collection going already, not sure about the moses basket though :D

Congratulations!

Thanks again folks :). This thread has legs!!! I'm going to take it as a compliment, and not let my daughter steal the glory :D

Earlier today, she **** and ****ed all over me. I was literally sick as a dog after, not good with that sort of mess....

She was promptly grounded!

Gary.

Thanks again folks :). This thread has legs!!! I'm going to take it as a compliment, and not let my daughter steal the glory :D

Earlier today, she **** and ****ed all over me. I was literally sick as a dog after, not good with that sort of mess....

She was promptly grounded!

Gary.

Had to laugh!!

I loved it when they do a dirty nappy, so you put them down to change that, and as you start cleaning that up, they puke. Then cos the cold air has hit with the nappy off, they pee. So you have solids at both top and bottom, and they are swimming in a pool also. And of course you can't put you hands anywhere near the top end cos you've been dealing with the bottom, and you've gotta get the wet clothes off.............

glad mine are toilet trained!! (well they should be they are both at school!)

Had to laugh!!

I loved it when they do a dirty nappy, so you put them down to change that, and as you start cleaning that up, they puke. Then cos the cold air has hit with the nappy off, they pee. So you have solids at both top and bottom, and they are swimming in a pool also. And of course you can't put you hands anywhere near the top end cos you've been dealing with the bottom, and you've gotta get the wet clothes off.............

glad mine are toilet trained!! (well they should be they are both at school!)

I will have her poo trained in no time! I hope :D It's icky, grotesque stuff.

Only one word needed "Superb"

:D That was 5! :) Ta though, means loads.

Took me a while to realise this wasn't the isle..... Doh! Congratulations from myself and Mrs Inview, your daughter is a wee stunner.

Back