Slightly abstract shot of my car...

odd jim

Flimsiest Lambresta
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_6629.jpg

Kudos for anyone guessing what the car is!

Last edited:
Yep its standard!

Septh and Edz have it, Clio Williams!

IMG_6625.jpg

Last edited:
Nice car :) NOt sure on the detail shot. to many reflections IMO.

Thanks Matt! Yeah, she'd just been polished, I got harsh reflections from every angle!

I think it would be better with a bigger DOF, so that the bonnet didn't just blend into the background :)

Nice shot though!

Looking at it now I see what you mean. This was shot at f1.8 - probably too wide... I suppose I could have moved the car further from the hedge!

What a classic of a car, stunning! i always wanted a williams but could never find the right one so had to settle with 2 clio 16v`s in my time.

Thanks Wayno! Took me 3 years to find this one, and I'm glad I did! Its been my daily driver for the last 5 years as well, love it to bits!

Ha ha i remember taking photo's of my scoop on my 16v clio. I always wanted a williams but in the end got rid of i valver due to lack or relability lol. So a williams wouldnt of been the best replacement. Great pic though :)

Lol, some of them were un-reliable!! I've been very lucky with this one (touch wood). The only problem I had with this one in the 5 years I've had it (which included quite a few track days!) was the clutch going on me one day, but then the clutch had done 13 years of active and hard service so it was about time!!!

Only other things its been in the garage for is servicing.

Must get out and take some decent pics of it though!

Last edited:
Back