Slow down!!

Edit My Images
No
People fishing in Padstow, Cornwall when a speed boat when speeding past.

Best viewed larger - click on picture

I like the use of the DOF, however I think the image might work better cropped to be portrait, to only include the speed boat and the boy and the girl. Currently my eyes wander about the picture, mainly between the boy and the girl on the right of the concrete block, and the two people facing away from the camera.

Rob

I like the use of the DOF, however I think the image might work better cropped to be portrait, to only include the speed boat and the boy and the girl. Currently my eyes wander about the picture, mainly between the boy and the girl on the right of the concrete block, and the two people facing away from the camera.

Rob

Sorry rob disagree...................if you crop that side of the photo you would loose most of the wording on the quey itself.........which seems to add to the character of the shot.

Lovely shot though Vinny

Sorry rob disagree...................if you crop that side of the photo you would loose most of the wording on the quey itself.........which seems to add to the character of the shot.

Lovely shot though Vinny

Personally I found myself trying to make out what the faded letters were after the SLOW, which I see as more of a distraction. Whilst I can understand there is the contrast between the text and the boat in the background, I think the text can be cropped as I feel the boy and girl would be better suited as the subject without any distractions.

Just my thoughts on it though :)

Rob

Back