Small village, country church

Edit My Images
Yes
216746869-L.jpg

Hello young man. For me you have two pics there. I look at the kirk & then my eye wanders up to the trees & old dyke in the background. But then I like trees!!! Nice colour on the birch to the right of the kirk too.

Hi, Your right but restricted it a bit because of a lamp post to left, will go back tomorrow just for you if weather permits, like you I love trees that and roe deer. Just to add to this, on my short journey today saw something that was quite amusing(you'll like it), ironic if thats the right word, driving along came across sign saying Drive slowly game birds on road and further along they were shooting them.

Hi, Your right but restricted it a bit because of a lamp post to left, will go back tomorrow just for you if weather permits, like you I love trees that and roe deer. Just to add to this, on my short journey today saw something that was quite amusing(you'll like it), ironic if thats the right word, driving along came across sign saying Drive slowly game birds on road and further along they were shooting them.

Yes I had a Partridge in my hand the other day & said to it "you will have to fly better cause on Saturday you will get shot at" Hundreds of them didnt listen!!

Back