Name
Steve Milner
Edit My Images
Yes
Mist_on_Digley.jpg

Digley, nr Holme, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, UK

Last edited:
Oooo, that's mystical. I like it! :)

The branches bottom left are a distraction on such a minimal image, but other than that it's pushing my buttons :)

i am looking for a rowing boat, i dunno why, is this a remake of a classic or have i got boats on the mind ??

ps very nice

I really like it, very minimal, very mysterious (y) I can imagine something drifting out of the mist.

I think it's an excellent image, but for me it needs to be in B&W with a bit of a crop to get rid of those twigs bottom left.

PS.. I used to go to the Nook and then Stamps on Sunday evenings in the late 70's early 80's., showing my age now. :LOL:

Bravo...agree, though, with 68 that cropping out those extraneous branches would be just the ticket.

Oooo, that's mystical. I like it! :)

The branches bottom left are a distraction on such a minimal image, but other than that it's pushing my buttons :)

:agree:

I like these misty shots with mood and stuff :D nice shot

da da der da da da der da da der da der................

:)

Yes I think a quick trip round the bottom left with the clone tool would be nice. Could you sharpen up the trees a touch? Lovely shot and sorry for the impromptu guitar solo :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments.

As a result I've cloned out the annoying branches on my original - I won't repost.

As for sharpening the trees, I think that resulted from my conversion to 800px wide. My original from the 50D is spot on.

I could have run a high pass sharpening on the image, but I was worried it might do something to the misty stuff in the background. So I left it alone.

Once again,

thanks everyone.

Regards,

Steve

Back