Smoke

I'd say that you've done a blooming great job on these by far and away the best first attempt that I've seen to date (y) second and third I'd consider cleaning up some of the smoke at the top of the frame where it's got a little patchy :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

dont't worry about the low rate of keepers. i'd say my keeper rate is about 100:1...!

I'd say that you've done a blooming great job on these by far and away the best first attempt that I've seen to date (y) second and third I'd consider cleaning up some of the smoke at the top of the frame where it's got a little patchy :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT
Yea il do that, My graphics card is on the way out, lots of wee dots im seeing that probably isn't there either. :bang:

Wow, stunning :)

dont't worry about the low rate of keepers. i'd say my keeper rate is about 100:1...!
Yea, i took over a thousand last night only 15 shots i like :bonk:

I like they one with the spoon, very junkie inspired lol. Seriously though its cool with props.

I like they one with the spoon, very junkie inspired lol. Seriously though its cool with props.
Thanks, i have had a few comments about the Spoon/Junkie - freebasing.
I will definitely get some more with the spoons.

i liked smoke spoon,very unique and different.bravo good job done but i didnt liked the first one
Thanks, what did you not like about the first one? :thinking:

Another spoon one for good luck :LOL:

27/365 by RuairidhSollas, on Flickr

Back