Snappy Snaps

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
A sunset from last week. I was sitting in my house watching the sun go down and decided to rush out and capture it.
Time from my house to this location...less than 10 minutes.
I was out, got the sunset, and back in the house all in under an hour. Never mind hanging around for the sunset like I usually do, everything was all a rush. It worked out OK in the end though.:)

original.jpg

Time from my house to this location...less than 10 minutes.

Well after a gloat like that, I'm glad that you didn't get a truly wonderful and sumptuous image from it.

Ahhh, hang on a mo. :thinking:
;):LOL:(y)

Well after a gloat like that, I'm glad that you didn't get a truly wonderful and sumptuous image from it.

Ahhh, hang on a mo. :thinking:
;):LOL:(y)

I didnt tell you that the 10 minutes included getting my gear and putting my walking boots on too though;)

And you did well out of it. I love a good sunset/sunrise photo and yours is absolutely gorgeous, no question about that. :)
I think the reflection on the sea (or lake?) really brought it out.

I didnt tell you that the 10 minutes included getting my gear and putting my walking boots on too though;)

Swine.... Great shot though, lovely colours and the distant snow-capped hills are great, did you have them put there especially? ::LOL:

Can I ask where this is?

Andy

Swine.... Great shot though, lovely colours and the distant snow-capped hills are great, did you have them put there especially? ::LOL:

Can I ask where this is?

Andy

The snow covered hills were the remnants of the previous weeks snow. The picture is taken from Ardrossan North shore looking towards the Isle of Arran. The snow capped hills are the various peaks on the isle.

Some spectacular colours there :)

Looks like one or those shots that looks so much better really big.

Back