Snow above Manchester today...

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Now, landscape usually isn't my thing...so these aren't fantastic! I've not processed them apart from basic tweaks and resize for web...do they have potential?

1) Too much sky?
JU7F3430.jpg

2)
JU7F3506.jpg

C&C would be appreciated :)
Phil

Both good but i like #2

where is it? Looks familar

There is a war memorial i want to take pictures of on a hill over GreenField area, but no chance am i walking up it in this weather lol

Nice shots Phil, like them both, but #1 my fav (y)

Thanks, Dave! :)

Both good but i like #2

where is it? Looks familar

There is a war memorial i want to take pictures of on a hill over GreenField area, but no chance am i walking up it in this weather lol

Not far from Stalybridge....Werneth Low! :) I was surprised at just how much there was up there :)

Haha im going up Werneth Low tonight, how strange lol! One of the hills i havnt taken pictures from yet :)

Sorry, these aren't doing a lot for me. They looks like the sort of image where you were out for a walk and thought 'Ooo, i'll just take a pic of the snow'.

:D

YES

i like night shots, saturday was colder when was taking shots over Glossop Got to -3/-4 haha!

plus got nothing better to do :)

Touche!

I was up on bonfire night with a Marcel and Jimmy Lemon...that was bad enough, still have to edit them photos actually :LOL: I did some long exposures of the cenotaph, and light painted it with my torch, it looked quite cool if I remember correctly! :p

Back