Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
V2C06641.jpg

Thanks for looking

Tom

Last edited:
Wow, I've longed for a day when I make the trip up Snowdon and the weather's not horrendous!
Fantastic calm water and fluffy clouds and very well exposed.
Not sure if it's just me but it looks like it's leaning to the left slightly. May just be the hills and my wonky eyes!

Great reflection and colours. It's hard to say whether it is level or not. I normally use the water line, but in this case I don't think the waterline covers sufficient distance to make the judgement and the edge of the wall isn't too good a guide. I'd have been tempted to have had another image from a point to the left in order to include the wall and move the point where the mountain hits the valley to the right - it's a bit central for me. None of which diminishes from the excellence of the image.

I'd have been tempted to have had another image from a point to the left in order to include the wall and move the point where the mountain hits the valley to the right - it's a bit central for me.

Did take some from a position further left but wasn't really keen on the result - the wall became too dominant in the frame and its own reflection distracted from the reflections of the clouds and mountain.

Tom

Cracking image. Well done

The composition is a little bit static

Andrea

Many thanks for your comments which are appreciated and valued. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'a little bit static' and I wonder if you could clarify please.

Tom

Today??? OMG! It's done nothing but piddle with rain here in the South East all day, 19mm already!

Glad somebody is having some great shooting weather!

Nice shot of an area I like very much.

Today??? OMG! It's done nothing but piddle with rain here in the South East all day, 19mm already!

Glad somebody is having some great shooting weather!

I wish - it was shot earlier this year

Many thanks to you all for your kind comments - very much valued and appreciated.

Tom

Many thanks Matt Sayle and EdinburghGary for your kind comments - very much valued and appreciated.

Tom

Back