Snowy Pecker

Name
Lea Roberts
Edit My Images
No
i thought i would brave the weather this morning and try for peckers in the snow :). thanks for looking

_MG_8957.jpg

Great capture lea (y) An ice pecker of the first degree

Great shot Lea, lovely background and you nailed the exposure, any tips on shooting birds in snow as I plan on having a go tomorrow morning.

Very nice. We don't even get Woodpeckers at the best of times, so to get something like this would be like having all my Birthdays at once.

thanks guys :)

Great shot Lea, lovely background and you nailed the exposure, any tips on shooting birds in snow as I plan on having a go tomorrow morning.

liam as im do most of my shooting from my hide i always do a test shot first on the perch, then dial in the Compensation which is normally +2/3 to +1. hope this helps m8

Fanatsic Capture Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

it must be a bit cold to have a snowy pecker!! ;) :LOL:

Very nice capture Lea - well exposed.

First Class shot, especially in the snow.. exposure would be my problem I think :D well done, (y)

John

1st class ,

is it true that woodpecker numbers in europe are dropping ? , sure i heard it somewhere...how sad if that is true, lovely bird,well worth you venturing out to get a shot like that.(y)

thanks for the comments all, much appreciated

kaz, we was meant to of had more snow last night but it didnt happen. was that disappointed when i got up this morning that i went back to bed.

Last edited:
As usual Lea another great shot,this has to be one of your best.Well done.

Back