snowy walkers

Name
Tristan
Edit My Images
Yes
snowywalkers.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh, I really like that. It's certainly different to what I've seen before - it looks like an old print or somesuch :thinking:

Very good work! I like it a lot (y)

Love the composition and the processing work on that, could definately see that selling as a decent size canvas.

Would suit a canvas, nice work.

Its a book cover or an album cover, very original processing Tristan!

Really like this. Great composition. Processing helps create a fantastic mood of a bleak midwinters day. Nice!! :clap:

I do hate to be the one that has to be different, but for me the processing is not to taste at all. I really like the composition, and the people in the shot really finish it off nicely. But for me, the effect on the tree and sky detracts from the scene.

Sorry! :confused:

An excellent image - I like what you've done. I copied it to desktop yesterday and have come back to it several times. My only quibble lies with the bench. I find the scale of the tree, the bench and the figures incongruous and I would have been tempted to lose the bench.

I do hate to be the one that has to be different, but for me the processing is not to taste at all. I really like the composition, and the people in the shot really finish it off nicely. But for me, the effect on the tree and sky detracts from the scene.

Sorry! :confused:

Don't worry, you're not the only one, the effect on the sky doesn't do it for me either I'm afraid. I like the composition though - that's one hell of a big tree ;)

Back