So serby found THE MOTHERLOADR

Edit My Images
No
Rifling thru old mans stuff and found these

3668228031_c2ed1a8907.jpg

now could anyone explain them to me? i know i need a converter - i have a 450d to use them. Can anyone link me a cheap one from flea bay that will work?

also found 2 flashes. I wanna do some water drop photography - how do i make these work away from the camera if that makes sence?

Also - any info about the lenses *** be sweeeeeet. I think one of them is this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carl-Zeiss-Je...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

the bigest one has the word macro on the side - which excites me prettty badly because i really want a macro lens - however no idea if it really is one? The len says on it PRAKTICAR 4-5.6/ 70-210 if that helps? also i think the middle one is an exension tube and the other one says 2x auto tele converter? im guessing an etxrention tube again?

Your teleconverter is basically a magnifying glass that fits between your camera body and your lens, it will double (in the case of your x2 one) the focal length of any attached lenses but on the downside it will half your maximum aperture so fitting a 300mm f4 lens to it would give you a 600mm f8 lens. You would also lose a bit of image quality from using teleconverters.

Hope that helps with one of your finds. (y)

Tommy.

Your teleconverter is basically a magnifying glass that fits between your camera body and your lens, it will double (in the case of your x2 one) the focal length of any attached lenses but on the downside it will half your maximum aperture so fitting a 300mm f4 lens to it would give you a 600mm f8 lens. You would also lose a bit of image quality from using teleconverters.

Hope that helps with one of your finds. (y)

Tommy.

cheers buddy. excuse the background of my room - ben and jerrys cartons thrown everywhere LOL.

you say you also found some flash guns be carefull some off them will blow the electrics on a digital camera hth (y) ps nice find

Back