So Sunday eh, what a bad idea that was

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
8am start. Finish my shower to find a golf ball sized bumble bee just flew in. So theres me completely naked in the bathroom hoping it doesn't come near me. The door is locked so theres no quick escape. I had thought about opening it and running through the house naked to escape. I got lucky and it landed by the window so I grabbed my dressing gown and ran! I could still hear it buzzing from my bedroom. HUGE BEE!! So then I get to Liverpool, and collect my media pass for the Clipper Race. I was lucky to get a place on the press boat but after seeing the schedule I declined. I figured that 5.5hrs on a boat for a race event that lasts 30 minutes wasn't worth it. 30 minutes later and I see that the press boat was uber fun to be on and I spent the day regretting it and watching my friends get all the shots I wanted. So I come home, put the kettle on and make a nice frothy coffee. However in the time it took for the coffee to froth over a ******* crane fly landed in it. I didn't realise till mid way down the cup. Eugh! So I grab a coke to wash away the thought. Naturally it fizzes up and soaks my pants. Ok God, thank you very much! Then my computer locks up, and Baldyman offers a 5D + 24-105 for £1000! I am currently -£999 overdrawn. How ironic. Man what a crappy day. Oh and parking cost me £16 in total.

/me sits down, smiles, and thinks of a superb number.... a beautiful number... 800. Then all todays blackness and bad news turns into wonder and amazement.

What computer locked up ?

I'd recommend that you don't go to the toilet until after 12 o clock, you don't want your manbits falling off in your hand do you :puke:

Makes my day sound great, spent a few hours washing the car for it to rain just i as am finishing washing washing the wheels!

Seriously though I was taught as long as you don't startle any bees or wasps they don't touch you and It's worked when I've been near any.

When I was In school they had loads of wasps nests and the kids and teachers would panic while I'd stay In my seat. Not all the teachers panicked though, just some of them.

So you said already on IRC. Lets see how well that works when you just step out the shower naked and a golf ball sized bee flies in. Oh and of course, you have to have a healthy fear of insects. :razz:

So you said already on IRC. Lets see how well that works when you just step out the shower naked and a golf ball sized bee flies in. Oh and of course, you have to have a healthy fear of insects. :razz:

I don't know why you were scared, bees don't eat little worms

:LOL:

I only fear stepping on a slug or a slug touching/being near me, not no exaggerated golf ball sized bees having a sexual attraction to stinging me naked.

Slugs are not counted as Insects though so I have no fear of Insects.:razz:

Stop moaning :), at least you have a camera. Mines still away and no word from fixation yet :crying:

Seriously though I was taught as long as you don't startle any bees or wasps they don't touch you and It's worked when I've been near any.

Bumble bees are quite placid and can be handled if you're gentle with them - always freaks people out when I casually remove one from their clothes :)

Are you willing to have a bumble bee whizzing around your wazoo?

Are you willing to have a bumble bee whizzing around your wazoo?

Wouldn't bother me, us hardened macro shooters are used to being covered in all sorts of bugs that are crawling all sorts of places :eek:

Back