So that's what I've been missing...!!

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
After watching a video on YouTube I decided to get myself an L bracket for my Nikons... Wow..!! The difference it makes is amazing. I'd watched a few video reviews and was impressed with what I saw but it wasn't until this morning, when mine arrived, I could actually see and feel the difference it makes to tripod mounting. I suppose the question now is "do I get another one..?". I quite like the look of the Three Legged Thing Ellie bracket, though right now I don't see me paying £40+ for one.. I'll wait awhile and see what appears on eBay.

As an extra, it also gives me a lot my grip on my D7000 too. Win, win I think.

People that use tripods a lot fall into two camps - those that have used an L-bracket and love them, and those that haven't.

People that use tripods a lot fall into two camps - those that have used an L-bracket and love them, and those that haven't.

Yes indeed. I was in the latter camp.. until I got one. Now I have one, will use it, and love it. I do find it a bit annoying, all the sales pitch, implying it's imperative you have access to the side panels or battery compartment.. When I go out I have two fully charged batteries on board the camera and two, fully charged, spares in my bag. I don't need to connect up to anything when I'm out.. I guess there are some people who do.

Back