Soaking up the

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Rain :( A little Coal tit from yesterday.

Coal-1.jpg

Nice setting Rich, for me a tad tighter crop would work better.

Placed just right for the way in which it is looking. I like that one very much. Mossy branch sets it off well too.

Nice shot Rich,,, despite this mucky weather. I often wonder how the 'Coal Tit' happened by its name. I wonder if they used to use them as fuel years ago. :cautious: Someone must know.:thinking:

Lovely Rich,good detail considering the crap light,i love moss on tree,s my other hobby is growing tropical aquatic plants and moss on wood is one of my favourites,

regards,
john.

Thats lovely, nice work.
Thanks Dawn
I like the mood of the shot Rich (y)
Dark and mysterious like myself :D thanks Martyn.
I like that!
Ta
Nice setting Rich, for me a tad tighter crop would work better.
Cheers Tom, I did contemplate the crop and decided that the nobbly bit of the perch kept it balanced quite nicely. I did not take any more off of the top as it contained a few of the very faint rain drops which I also wanted to keep in the pic.
Placed just right for the way in which it is looking. I like that one very much. Mossy branch sets it off well too.
Cheers Charlie
Nice shot Rich,,, despite this mucky weather. I often wonder how the 'Coal Tit' happened by its name. I wonder if they used to use them as fuel years ago. :cautious: Someone must know.:thinking:
Thanks Frankie, I live in an old mining area so that could explain mine :LOL: Interesting to learn that Coal tits take their food away and store it in suitable places for when the harsher weather comes.
Lovely Rich,good detail considering the crap light,i love moss on tree,s my other hobby is growing tropical aquatic plants and moss on wood is one of my favourites,

regards,
john.

Thanks John, that is an interesting hobby to have (y) Do you do mail order for moss covered perches then? :D

Great shot, Rich. Lovely light and great detail throughout the photo (y)

You caught him just right here Rich, not an easy little bird to capture they're so quick, nice one (y)

Back