Solent Panoramic "sequal"

mrk

Edit My Images
No
I've done 2 or 3 other Panoramics of this beautiful area previously but this one has something about it that makes it my favourite one of all

Enjoy it and you may also be able to feel the atmosphere as you could by being there!

pan_solentpan2.jpg

Shot with 300D and USM 18-55 lens with a Hoya Polarizer

hi mrk
must say i like that shot i know what you meam about the atmosphere thats a superb location and a well taken shot i would be proud to have taken that myself , well done

wow thats simply stunning.....i would love to see that on a wall, superb shot Robbie, absolutely superb!

Very nice indeed. Just had a look through your web page. Not a single photo i didn't like. Makes me sick I tell you, sick. :wink:

Fungus said:
Very nice indeed. Just had a look through your web page. Not a single photo i didn't like. Makes me sick I tell you, sick. :wink:

Want me to call you a doctor? :p

Thanks!

Superb photo and a great scene :D

Can I ask how you metered for that shot if you can remember? I'm guessing it wasnt a point n shoot opportunity ;)

I metered off the birghtest centre partg of the sun on the water, f9 took care of the cloud detail though :p

Great pic, and it wants blowing up to poster size and hanging on the wall - or selling to IKEA. :wink: :)

Great shot mrk. I see you don't have any problems with the varying light in that shot. Whenever i've tried a sunset panoramic I always fail due to the light changes. Too dark and then too bright and back to dark :)

petemc said:
Great shot mrk. I see you don't have any problems with the varying light in that shot. Whenever i've tried a sunset panoramic I always fail due to the light changes. Too dark and then too bright and back to dark :)

Ahh yes, that's the problem unless you take light meter readings at every step!

The shot above though was one shot taken at 18mm for wideness then cropped to how I intended

That is a great pic. I would love that picture reproduced poster size for my dining room, seriously!

Back