Solo light painting in Leeds

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, wife and daughter are away for a few days, so I decided to take a drive to Temple Newsam in Leeds for some light painting.

Now, as the man himself said, "You have nothing to fear but fear itself", we he obviously hasn't been light painting at night, by his self at Temple Newsam in Leeds.

:puke:

I really wanted to get in the darkest areas of the woods but, quite frankly, I was
:runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Anyway, I managed these few, in between frantically looking over my shoulder.

For those interested, I'll be arranging another meet in March...please join me :D

Light painted tree by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Light painted bridge by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Light painted building 3-Edit by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Light painted building 2 by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Hi Andy, these are very good. I like them, especially 1 and 2. (y)

Thanks, Flickr has sucked some colour out but I'm quite happy.

Should have let us know, would have kept you company.

Good pictures, like them all. Great shots.

Will be up for a meet, need to get some more wire wool spinning in too!

Indeed, I'll be posting a meet thread shortly.

That old building is crying out for some wire wool spinning (y) I will have to make the journey up to your neck of the woods for one of these leeds meets (y)

Matt

Spinning would be great.

I could have done so much better if I'd taken my time but I was a scardy cat...

:shake:

With more people there it'll be much better...there are some amazing places in there and the place looks so different at night.

Cheers.

Hi Andy ,I would love to join up with you there if you want later..Im 39 now but when i was 19 I got kicked out by my parents for not having a Job and ended up at temple newsam. I did sleep in them very woods that night..well when i said sleep i meant trying to sleep..I too was scared...but great photos.

Like the ones one the derelict - which has inspired to go out this weekend and have a go at a nearby building.

Any pointers or advice gratefully welcomed.

Hi Andy ,I would love to join up with you there if you want later..Im 39 now but when i was 19 I got kicked out by my parents for not having a Job and ended up at temple newsam. I did sleep in them very woods that night..well when i said sleep i meant trying to sleep..I too was scared...but great photos.

Wow, brave chap. I'll look at starting a meet thread tonight.

Some very nice photos Andy, as Matt has said some WW spinning will add to these.

Yeah, spinning would be great, will have to scout in out.

Like the ones one the derelict - which has inspired to go out this weekend and have a go at a nearby building.

Any pointers or advice gratefully welcomed.

Hi, we I'm quite new and for me it was a lot of test photographs and even then I can see where I could improve - which is good in itself.

There's a thread in here somewhere on the subject, or try Youtube. It's great fun..post some photographs when you can.(y)

They are absolutely brilliant! I love them all! Top work mate!

Thanks, I'll be doing some more when I can...very addictive.

Back