some advice on flashguns would be helpfull thanks in advance.

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
again im very new to this and only ever used a point and shoot camera befor, but iv brought a jessops 360AFD flashgun for my canon 400D simply to use at night shots for my sport! only problym is im not sure how to use it wireless. Do i need to buy anything else to use it far away from my camera? if so what and where do i buy it lol. sorry if i sound stupid as i say im a newbie.

How much are the skyports? I am looking for triggers for my interfit lights and my 430ex What could i get that i could use all three together?

I mostly agree with what cherryrig said, but contrary to his statement about ebay slaves, I am very happy with mine. I have done 24 successive test shots without any misfire/missedfire.

Since you say you are a newbie, I would suggest spending £20-ish for the ebay triggers to practice on.

The ebay triggers are a bit hit and miss. I have some that work great and others that are awful, but hopefully once I can be bothered to getting around to modding them they should be a bit more reliable. I'd still recommend them as in introduction to off-camera flash, along with a vist to Strobist, of course!

The ebay triggers are a bit hit and miss. I have some that work great and others that are awful, but hopefully once I can be bothered to getting around to modding them they should be a bit more reliable. I'd still recommend them as in introduction to off-camera flash, along with a vist to Strobist, of course!

This is the hit and miss people go on about

cactus_rx_sync.jpg

It's up to you thou. Good to start with, but.............;)

Back