FFO.jpg

I think this is a night Heron of sorts

IMG_0233.jpg

A red beaked thing of sorts

IMG_0243.jpg

And finally Lady Ga Ga

IMG_0289.jpg

Good set Chris, you did well with one in the light you were fighting :D

Nice set Chris, Lady Gaga bird made a great sound also if I remember correctly. The red beaked jobby is my pick of these (y)

Nice set Chris, Lady Gaga bird made a great sound also if I remember correctly. The red beaked jobby is my pick of these (y)

Thanks Alby (y)
I didn't hear "lady GaGa "kicking off", but that glossy starling was in full voice
a lot of the time

The bird with the long red beak picture is stunning - I think it's a stork of some sort. I am so pleased that somebody managed to capture the vast array of colours on its head. I had several attempts but kept getting the wire netting in the way.

And I've identified Lady Gaga. It's a "Blue Lace Pigeon". Also known as Victoria Crowned Pigeon and the Latin name is Goura victoria.

The bird with the long red beak picture is stunning - I think it's a stork of some sort. I am so pleased that somebody managed to capture the vast array of colours on its head. I had several attempts but kept getting the wire netting in the way.

And I've identified Lady Gaga. It's a "Blue Lace Pigeon". Also known as Victoria Crowned Pigeon and the Latin name is Goura victoria.

Thanks on all counts Suzanne (y)

Back