Some colour pictures

osh

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some pictures I took around the north Wales coast with Ektar 100 120 film. I haven't edited them at all apart from straightening a couple. I'm very impressed with the quality - makes the investment worthwhile! :)

CNV00004-2.jpg

CNV00005-3.jpg

CNV00006-3.jpg

CNV00008-3.jpg

CNV00012-1.jpg

Really lovely quality and the colours are great. What 120 camera did you use and what scanner?

Anyone know why cant I see the pictures, seems to happen quite a lot. All I see is a small square with a cross through it?
Having just bought a 645 that I want to scan from I'd like to see these shots and the technical details of camera/scanner etc. if possible please.

Matt

Sorry should have said - I used a Bronica SQ-Ai with an 80mm PS lens. The photos were scanned by the lab (Photo Imaging North Wales). The EXIF says Fuji SP-1500. I have put the full size scans on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59846163@N07/

Last edited:
I like the first one, it's nicely composed although at first I wasn't sure if the square format suited the scene. Is there a slight colour cast on it?
Second is OK, although I'd be tempted to get rid of that shadow in the bottom right hand corner.
Third I'm not sure about.
Fourth is very good, lots of depth and nice colours, suits the format well.
Fifth works really well too!

I like the first one, it's nicely composed although at first I wasn't sure if the square format suited the scene. Is there a slight colour cast on it?
Second is OK, although I'd be tempted to get rid of that shadow in the bottom right hand corner.
Third I'm not sure about.
Fourth is very good, lots of depth and nice colours, suits the format well.
Fifth works really well too!

Thanks for the comments! To be honest, I'm just pleased they came out properly exposed, but it's great to get some positive feedback. (y)

Back