Some detail and badge shots.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
At Oulton today I made the effort to do a paddock walk. I love doing these shots and have missed doing them! I am chuffed with the pictures tbh.

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

3. that is another Intregra in the background
IMG_3570.jpg

4. This is the reflection in a helmet
IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

And now onto the theme 'Great, British Sports Cars'

7. E-Type and DB9
IMG_3580.jpg

8. E-Type and Caterham
IMG_3600.jpg

9. E-Type and Caterham #2
IMG_3607.jpg

C and C please,

Thank you very much
Matt

Nice shots as always Matt, the winners have to be 1 & 2 for sure. :clap:

My only crit would be the the two e-type shots look a little fuzzy wuzzy due the sun light...

A very good set of shots with a different set of perspectives in each Matt... (y) ... of course my biased faves are the last three... :D ... looks like the same 'E'... :love: ... in each one but in different colours... :cautious:

Great to see your take on the event... ;)

:p

Nice set of images there Mat

However I do find the Orange Porsche colour a little odd, like it is flat or lacks some shine to it?

Could be this monitor mind you :cautious:

A very good set of shots with a different set of perspectives in each Matt... (y) ... of course my biased faves are the last three... :D ... looks like the same 'E'... :love: ... in each one but in different colours... :cautious:

Great to see your take on the event... ;)

:p

Thank you very much oh green one :LOL: THe E type was the same colour, honest!!

Nice set of images there Mat

However I do find the Orange Porsche colour a little odd, like it is flat or lacks some shine to it?

Could be this monitor mind you :cautious:

Thank you very much!!

I have given the Saturation a huge boost. About 30 I think :LOL:

Loving the porker shot. Weirdly its the difference in sky colour between outside and through the windows that got me.

A nice set Matt. Some thought gone into those. The engine shot is my least favourite. The rest are very well done.

Kev.

Some nice sharp shots here Matt. #2 and #6 don't do anything for me (I'm only being honest) but the rest are very nice mate (y)

Mark

Thank you very much Mark :)

I liked 2 due to the colour and 6 as it was a bit different LOL.

good set the e type is the best

Thank you very much Matt !

A nice set Matt. Some thought gone into those. The engine shot is my least favourite. The rest are very well done.

Kev.

Thank you very much Kev. I cant wait for the Gold Cup. GOing to be loads of oppurtintys to get shots like this :D:D

Back