Some Favourites from the past year

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's some favourites from my past year of shooting in film, pretty much all done with my AE1, with either the 50mm 1.8 or my 35-70mm :) i wish i could remember which film was used on them all :crying:

1. This was my first picture (hopefully of many) that got published in lancashire life magazine :)
4887785887_205e76b563_z.jpg

4837898825_5466255b4b_z.jpg

4639752175_96f919bf31_z.jpg

4497286775_8fc266183a_z.jpg

4497285691_92f048160a_z.jpg

4497281731_34d6fb4eeb_z.jpg

Lovely images, I really like the b&w image of the door as that defiantly needs to be wet printed!

(y)

Some great stuff there, 2 and 6 are fantastic.

Mart

I love the look of the dog in 5 "whats is he going on about and where is my biscuit" :D

The one of the pier is a cracking shot.

#1 is a cracker - complete proof of why shooting sunsets on film is so satisfying. (y)

#2 doesn't really do it for me to be honest, same shot with the bird facing the other way would have been good though.

#3 - i've said it before - 1degree off on a horizon and it's a error - make it 30 and it's a stylistic decision :LOL: Like the subdued colours, and use of DOF to make a interesting shot from a dull day.

#4 definite feel of the outside vegetation gradually taking over the building. Which reminds me, I need to get out and cut a load of Ivy from the front of my house before it starts growing again.

#5 Nice. Not my cup of tea to shoot personally, but well executed.

#6 You really need to have a word with a decent electrician, that's some nasty bodge jobs going on there. :LOL:

:LOL:thanks for the kind replies guys :)

knikki, funnily enough, the only way i got him to sit up was to give him afew biscuits. he really is the laziest dog i've ever seen, i wouldn't have him any other way though :D

mark, i've got a picture of the love bird from the other direction just before it flew off (said something about not signing a waiver :shrug: ) but unfortunately it was only sat there as follows :)

4838511790_5ec861652e_z.jpg

as for the wiring, i was there doing wiring myself, fortunately not electric though :LOL:

Agree with all the above, with a (y) for the bird at No2. I love the tones of the feathers.

Will you have more to add, or are you now shooting this year?

i've got others from last year, i just picked out my 6 favourites :)

i need to pick the canon up soon, i bought a new nikon D7000 just after christmas thats been going everywhere with me, and i'm feeling the urge for some more 35mm stuff! you just don't get the smell of freshly opened sensia with digital lmao :LOL:

i've got others from last year, i just picked out my 6 favourites :)

i need to pick the canon up soon, i bought a new nikon D7000 just after christmas thats been going everywhere with me, and i'm feeling the urge for some more 35mm stuff! you just don't get the smell of freshly opened sensia with digital lmao :LOL:

:eek: Sensia's discontinued! You'd better stock up if you want to carry on getting that kick!

http://www.photographyblog.com/news/fujifilm_discontinues_sensia_range/

i know, i only have 1 roll of it :( its £11.50 on 7dayshop though :( i can get 2 rolls of velvia for the less :| might just stick with that :LOL:

Lovely set, you've had a good year by the looks of it. 1 and 6 are my favourites both have class written all over them.

Andy

Back