Some flowers and plants

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a little play outside today. Took a few photos, and would appreciate some C+C. They just don't have that punch, I don't think.

Colours on the flowers are a bit washed out, unfortunately, which doesn't help.

(all clickable for bigger versions)

I really like number 1 and 2 (did you place the flower there yourself?

I'm not really moved by number 3

I think real optics geeks don't like shooting purple on digital.

But personally I would just set the colour scheme to "vivid" or what ever the canon equivalent is and shoot away. Or run to Calumet and buy a Hasselblad H4D its up to you! :D

Stuart

I really like number 1 and 2 (did you place the flower there yourself?

I'm not really moved by number 3

I think real optics geeks don't like shooting purple on digital.

But personally I would just set the colour scheme to "vivid" or what ever the canon equivalent is and shoot away. Or run to Calumet and buy a Hasselblad H4D its up to you! :D

Stuart

Thank you! :) Erm... I may have :LOL:

And ah ok... why not purple? :shrug:

I did play with the colour schemes (shot in RAW) and this is the best I could get. Both the flowers have a good bit of Burn done on them to get them more purple, they were a bit of a wash out.

As for the last line... that's just a load of words to me! :p LOL. *goes off to google*

Thanks again :)

Now sadly I can't find a reference

Purple is at the edge of the visible colour spectrum. so it can be caught by the filters.

I'll try and read up on it myself.

Stuart

Now sadly I can't find a reference

Purple is at the edge of the visible colour spectrum. so it can be caught by the filters.

I'll try and read up on it myself.

Stuart

Ah I see, makes sense. It is indeed near UV I spose... I bet that flower looks nice under UV light!

Back