1 Lake Bled.
227887578-L.jpg

2 Main street, Kanjiska Gora.
227887524-L.jpg

3 Tree and tower, Kanjiska Gora.
227887658-L.jpg

4 Lake just outside Kanjiska Gora.
227887381-L-1.jpg

All are colour IR, just edited differently.

Nice but No 1 stands out imo(y)

#4 for me. Amazing capture - love the tones in the picture.

Brought back many memories for me. Stayed in a hotel in Kanjiska Gora. Lovely scenery. The hotel we stayed had in had a games room. The table tennis table was on the balcony of the games room! Trouble was the number of times the ball shot over the balcony wall and outside on to the ground below! And guess who had to go and keep retrieving the ball! Nearby was the ski jumps for the winter olympics that had been held in the area. They were really high!

Great pics.

I like the look of those shots - very nice :). I especially like them as i'm going skiing there at the end of next month and was looking forward to taking my camera for a few shots too!

Only worrying thing is the lack of snow (although i'm told they have snow canons!)

I'm not so keen on No2, it's more of a record shot in comparison to the others, which are excellent. I really like that contre jour tree shot particularly. :)

thanks all very much for the great comments, I agree #2 is more of a 'record' shot, I included it as my g/f really liked it heh heh I'm such a wuss. bongo there is very little snow, but yes they do have snow cannon and there were a few people doing some downhill....the temp only got to 0°! Garnock I'm glad I was able to get across the feeling of the Alps.

Loving #1 and #4. Did you use a sunset filter or simething similar for #1 or was the orange sky added in PP?

Absolutely gorgeous pics!

1, 2, & 4..

No4 looks like a backdrop from Van Helsing!!..

Very nice indeed..

thanks everyone, yes the first image does stand out from the rest :)...Alex S no filter just the IR camera and colour swapping in PS...fraggle it does have that bleak look about it.

absolutly awesome pics like the last one best though.... i dunno if its just me but do some of the pics remind you of the film "HOSTEL" good work

Shots 1,3 and 4 are stunners mate!

1) Lovely symmetry and refflection, and the colours are spot on as well. really like it!

3) Exposure for me is spot on. Just enough detail in the buildings and the sky in the upper area of the shot to hold interest, yet still casting a fantastic sillouhett. Excellent composition as well.

4) very middle-earth-y, lots of atmosphere. Love it

2) For me the shot doesnt really hold the eye very well. Can't really put my finger on it, but there is something missing. sorry! :)

Overall, lovely stuff!

absolutly awesome pics like the last one best though.... i dunno if its just me but do some of the pics remind you of the film "HOSTEL" good work

well I guess seeing as that film was set in Eastern Europe perhaps you're right...hmm wonder if i could get a job as still photog on the set? Glad you like them :)

Shots 1,3 and 4 are stunners mate!

1) Lovely symmetry and refflection, and the colours are spot on as well. really like it!

3) Exposure for me is spot on. Just enough detail in the buildings and the sky in the upper area of the shot to hold interest, yet still casting a fantastic sillouhett. Excellent composition as well.

4) very middle-earth-y, lots of atmosphere. Love it

2) For me the shot doesnt really hold the eye very well. Can't really put my finger on it, but there is something missing. sorry! :)

Overall, lovely stuff!

thanks very much for the critique and I agree about #2, I'll be deleting that from my site.

Back