Some from my holiday to Barcelona

Edit My Images
No
So I went to Barcelona a few months ago and I never posted any photos on this forum! Here's a selection of my favourites, all taken using a Minolta X-300 with 50mm F1.7 lens on Kodak Tri-X developed in Rodinal.

:clap: Like them all, can't pick a favourite, but #5 stands out with the kissing couple to me.
Your Minolta coupled with a 50mm 1.7 is a winning combo (y)

Just sold a Carl Zeiss 50 1.7, looking at you photo's makes me wish I'd kept it now. Good work :)

Yes, they're all good, but I like number 3 (the alley) and no 7 (busker in a corner?). Number 6 has lots of strong elements to it, but I wasn't taken by the acrobatics, which seemed at odds with the uniquely different architectural elements!

Some great shots! 3 is my fav

I love barcelona, and i'm heading back for the 5th time in a few weeks! However this time will be my first taking a film camera instead of digital, I can't wait to use up a few rolls out there

A great series of shots, love them all.

Andy

Great set if images, I particularly like 2 and 3. That Rokkor glass is certainly sharp as is your eye for a good shot. Thanks for sharing

Adrian

I still have my X300 and X700 minolta's i might just have to get them out and have a play

very nice - recognise all those locations........

Thanks for the kind comments. Yes, the Minolta 50mm f1.7 is a king amongst the "standard" 50mm lenses. The X-300 is a stunner of a camera too - lightweight body, aperture priority and fool-proof meter, what more could a holiday shooter need?

love them

Nice! I like them all also, love the expression on the women's face in number 2, wonder what she was thinking? lol

Back