Some more from Cornwall.....

Name
Mike Jones
Edit My Images
No
Some more from Cornwall..... All taken at Tintagel except for the surfer, which was taken at Pentre Point.

tintagel3yh7.jpg

tintagel1hd2.jpg

tintagel2nk2.jpg

tintagelchurchne5.jpg

tintagelchurch2tb0.jpg

catchingawaveac8.jpg

Mike

5 and 6 are fantastic, the shot of the surfer is really well captured, #5 could probably do with a bit more darkness in the sky but then that could be my crappy monitor, still a cracking shot though

I like no.4, but would I be wrong for thinking it would look better in B&W?
All great pics though.

A great set, Mike.....looks like you had a good time and good weather.

Went to Tintagel in the heatwave summer of '76 whilst on honeymoon in Cornwall. My wife was getting over agoraphobia at the time and Tintagel became part of the cure :). Married 30 years in August.

Oh and nice pictures :)

That's a helluva lot of steps to climb :eek: Makes me feel dizzy just looking at it. I like the churchyard shots - very good :)

Gary Bagshawe said:
5 and 6 are fantastic, the shot of the surfer is really well captured, #5 could probably do with a bit more darkness in the sky but then that could be my crappy monitor, still a cracking shot though
Gary, I used a gradient fill in photoshop on the sky of 3 of the pics, as it was a bit overcast the day I took these pics, & I agree sky would be better darker in No 5.

Nilagin said:
I like no.4, but would I be wrong for thinking it would look better in B&W?
All great pics though.
Nilagin, good idea, I'll have a go at converting it to B&W

Janice said:
A great set, Mike.....looks like you had a good time and good weather.
We had a brilliant time Janice, also got to visit my sister & family in St Agness

RobertP said:
Went to Tintagel in the heatwave summer of '76 whilst on honeymoon in Cornwall. My wife was getting over agoraphobia at the time and Tintagel became part of the cure . Married 30 years in August.

Oh and nice pictures.
I'm glad the pics brought back happy memories for you Robert :)

minimeeze said:
That's a helluva lot of steps to climb Makes me feel dizzy just looking at it. I like the churchyard shots - very good.
I'm glad you like them Mini :)

TFL (y)

Mike

Back