Some More of the Fieldfare

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Have really enjoyed watching and photographying these birds,they are so comical standing guard over the apples,chasing the blackbirds and starlings away,they are constantly eating and I have become quite attached to them now,will be sorry to see them leave

fieldfare15.jpg

fieldfare14.jpg

fieldfare13.jpg

fieldfare24.jpg

The red background is more dynamic, sets the bird off better kaz, having said that I really like that 2nd one ... (y)

Great captures Kaz, are they all natural perches or what you have dotted about the place? Not sure but I think I can see a bit of over sharpening creeping in around the beaks on a couple of them :shrug: But happy to be corrected ;)

Yup, three and four are well the best. Very nice indeed(y)(y)(y)(y)

Wonderful shots, you keep raising the bar with your bird photography, well done. We've had a Fieldfare in the garden for the first time today, I'm hoping it will stick around.

Very nice Karen - when they leave just send them down my way.

:crying::crying: you are going to do one of two things to me....give up or inspire ;) guess i will keep practicing

these can only be described as.......lost for words.....no4 if i had to pick does it for me :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great captures Kaz, are they all natural perches or what you have dotted about the place? Not sure but I think I can see a bit of over sharpening creeping in around the beaks on a couple of them :shrug: But happy to be corrected ;)

wondered if anyone would say anything about the beaks I can honestly say they are not overdone they seem to have a pale edging to the beaks I did check on the raw file and you can see the pale lining around the beak so :razz::LOL:The logs are around my garden and in the borders and are just left there the green background is my summerhouse and the purple one is just a dying hydranga and the fence all mingled the garden is a long one so it has given me great backgrounds,I have scattered ti apples around where the logs are and they keep jumping on the logs guarding them

Another superb set 1 & 4 are my favourites
Regards
Richard

They're fantastic !!
<wanders off to try and work out where he's going wrong>

I feel a large expensive glass purchase coming if I want to take birds properly and get anything like these

These are fantastic images Karen.

Fieldfares are great little birds to watch.

Hi,

Pants, really pants

NOT !

Mike.

Fantastic Captures I Really Like No.1 No.2 And No.4 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Back