Edit My Images
No
Loch_Etive_by_Moleeth.jpg

Lake_in_autumn_by_Moleeth.jpg

Looking_towards_Glen_Etive_by_Moleeth.jpg

Glen_Etive_by_Moleeth.jpg

Glen_Coe_Waterall_by_Moleeth.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing shots, the 1st and last are my favourite :)

They are truly gorgeous.

The wife and I keep planning to head up further north in Scotland. maybe I'll try harder now.

Not keen on the white balance on the first, or the edge burn on the last but the other 3 are excellent... Particularly like the 3rd shot... (y)

Last edited:
Not keen on the white balance on the first, or the edge burn on the last but the other 3 are excellent... Particulalry like the 3rd shot... :thimbs:

I agree with you on the white balance, I keep meaning to redo the processing on that one. Every time I look at it, I keep thinking it just looks wrong.

I like them all :) but particularly the composition on # 3, but does looks a little soft though.

Think its the compression + resizing causing it to look a little soft. Look a lot sharper viewing the original file.

I loved that location, got to go back when the weather is a bit better.

sweet, the first one and the second are my fave. colours are fab (y)

The 3rd and 4th ones on the first post, have that artificial HDR look I don't like.
The others are beautiful! ;)
Good work.

Not experienced enough to offer technical comments but I love em and think they're great.

Most excellent images, really like them all.

#3 for me it has a lot of texture in there very interesting to look at, bet the bigger version is loads better, comp. is good too

Back