Some of Gareth's from Snetterton

Edit My Images
Yes
Here's some pictures from Sundays races.

More Pictures at http://www.motorsportgb.com/
Dpp_0023.jpg

Dpp_0007.jpg

Dpp_00102.jpg

Dpp_0012.jpg

Dpp_0014.jpg

Dpp_0034.jpg

Dpp_0053.jpg

Dpp_00106.jpg

Dpp_0022.jpg

Dpp_0020.jpg

Although i wasnt offended (yes i noticed but was at work and the phone rang) i do agree with Gary that you should have started your own thread, get confusing to know to who's pics people are referring to otherwise.

Some nice pics there tho mate, do i take it from the height angle, and the abiltiy you had to move arround in the race that you where on the Media side of the fence?

And welcome to the forums to, hope to see more.

i know gareth (in fact he staid with me that weekend) so i knew he wouldnt mind me splitting the thread.

the trouble is some forums prefer you to keep it all in one thread, and some separate. I think its neater and better if everyone has their own thread. On ten-tenths forum all the threads from one race get merged into one. so its swings and round-abouts i guess

I think gareth must have been standing next to you Russ!

i know gareth (in fact he staid with me that weekend) so i knew he wouldnt mind me splitting the thread.

the trouble is some forums prefer you to keep it all in one thread, and some separate. I think its neater and better if everyone has their own thread. On ten-tenths forum all the threads from one race get merged into one. so its swings and round-abouts i guess

I think gareth must have been standing next to you Russ!

i'd agree gets confuses who's commiting on what imho. Although i know some get rather upset if people do hyjack others, which reminds me of a saying about toys and prams lol

There is a couple where the angles are close, so we couldnt have been to far away at some point, its number for me love the height, but i couldnt get that effect even from laying on the floor lol

Although i wasnt offended (yes i noticed but was at work and the phone rang) i do agree with Gary that you should have started your own thread, get confusing to know to who's pics people are referring to otherwise.

Some nice pics there tho mate, do i take it from the height angle, and the abiltiy you had to move arround in the race that you where on the Media side of the fence?

And welcome to the forums to, hope to see more.

Sorry Russ, I'm used to the Pistonheads forums where they like to group stuff.
They were all fence side, there was some sitting / lying on the ground though.

Sorry Russ, I'm used to the Pistonheads forums where they like to group stuff.
They were all fence side, there was some sitting / lying on the ground though.

Argh nice work then, my knees where sore from kneeling most the 2 days there lol but i think you found a couplr of better of heights then me.

Back