Some of mine from Ardersier with mxfun

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
We really did have a good day, fantastic racing, weather was dry for a change, fantastic day :) Didn't really get anything I'm totally happy with as I was trying some new angles and the tracks been changed a bit so you have to get used to it. CnC welcomed as usual.

ML1W4823.jpg

ML1W4516.jpg

ML1W5513.jpg

ML1W5522.jpg

ML1W5547.jpg

ML1W5805.jpg

ML1W4517.jpg

ML1W5663.jpg

As usual I cant fault em!

Aye he takes a mean motocross shot doesnt he..(y)

All good dod and love the high air shots..:)

ta for the comments folks, was a cracking day, and it was DRY :D

We really did have a good day, fantastic racing, weather was dry for a change, fantastic day :) Didn't really get anything I'm totally happy with as I was trying some new angles and the tracks been changed a bit so you have to get used to it. CnC welcomed as usual.

that berm shot's somethingelse Dod thats how it should be:: the air shots (i wish) are cool also

Great as usual Dod, love the berm shot - superb

that berm shot's somethingelse Dod thats how it should be:: the air shots (i wish) are cool also
Ta. Try it yourself next time :) Instead of going right up to the lip I stood back, just off the apex, more or less with the lip at head height. Then it was just a matter of luck on who would come round at the right height and angle, most didn't :bang:

Great stuff Dod.

Sun at last huh?

We had our 4th day with sun today in approx. eight weeks. But rained this morning.

Weather reports courtesy of Me up here.

Some of them look like you were in a very scary place!

Back