Some of my club photography

Edit My Images
No
I am really new to all this so I am hoping i will get some feedback to help me improve :)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The photos are very small but #3 looks good!

Edit - What I mean is they all look good but I personally like #3 :)

I will try to figure out how to make them bigger

Any ideas?

Thanks guys. I will have a go at uploading some more tommorrow in the bigger size haha

I like #4 but as a club photographer the rest don't really work for me. It's OK finding wacky people and getting colour in is essential, but I'd suggest checking focusing points and playing with settings more whenever you get the chance. The brilliant thing about club photography is the chance to experiment.

I like #4 but as a club photographer the rest don't really work for me. It's OK finding wacky people and getting colour in is essential, but I'd suggest checking focusing points and playing with settings more whenever you get the chance. The brilliant thing about club photography is the chance to experiment.

Love something that makes me think like this :)

When you say focusing points can you elaborate a little more for me?

One thing I have to do when taking these pics is to ensure colour.

#1 is dark but i liked it but what settings would you lot use to get the best out of this pic. i see where your coming from just dont know how i would correct this.

I am still getting to grips with my settings, even last night i had to ring my manager from a club with settings problems. Sometimes i think Ive got to grips with it and then it all goes to pot!! :(

So any suggestions?? I will upload some more to get a better idea xx

Back