Some of my Pics ( Starlet Glanza )

Name
Frankie
Edit My Images
Yes
hey all i often go out and take a few pictures of my car when i get board here are some of the pics i have taken in the past. some are on my phone, some are on a Point and Click and the last few are on my new camera. left the flash on by accident in some of em. just did a bit of basic cropping and some color enhancment one some.

Glanza4.jpg

Glanza7.jpg

Glanza6.jpg

glanza15.jpg

Image070.jpg

Image072.jpg

Image079.jpg

Image125.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image131.jpg

Now for the SLR ones

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

Any Comments or Tips More than welcome i'm keen to learn

Unfortunately i didn't have a Circular polarizing filter at the time of taking them all but got one there recently

The main think I think you need to work on is spotting for telegraph poles or street lamps growing out of the roof of your car.

White cars are tricky to expose and I think you've got that OK

I think the ones that work best are the ones that have room in front of the car to drive to, so 15 works better than 16 as there is space for the car to drive to.

I'm not keen on 7 or 11 as I'm not sure what the point is.

I notice you've put some steering lock on in many photos, I think that works most of the time. One or two I'd have put the opposite lock on.

Many of these appear to be overcast weather and you can't do much about that. Quite a few would be effective as mono conversions.

The main think I think you need to work on is spotting for telegraph poles or street lamps growing out of the roof of your car.

White cars are tricky to expose and I think you've got that OK

I think the ones that work best are the ones that have room in front of the car to drive to, so 15 works better than 16 as there is space for the car to drive to.

I'm not keen on 7 or 11 as I'm not sure what the point is.

I notice you've put some steering lock on in many photos, I think that works most of the time. One or two I'd have put the opposite lock on.

Many of these appear to be overcast weather and you can't do much about that. Quite a few would be effective as mono conversions.

yea mate i think i do need to work on my staging a bit. it's rare you get a sunny day over here, but as soon as i get one i'l be going out taking a few photos. there is some great scenery around where i live so hopifully i'll be able to find a good spot. most of them to be honest were just expermental.

speaking of Monochrome ones.

here's one i took the other day. it was just for a bit of experementing with the settings more than anything there was no setting up it was just taken outside of my house but it's not too bad

IMG_0665E.jpg

Thanks for the comments aswell mate. great to get a bit of feedback and advise from someone more expieranced than me

Back