Some of my Recent Model Work

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Been a while since i frequented here, had lots going on, but i'm back now.

Here are a few images from my recent model shoots - c&c most welcome -

Anna in Craig's Close, Edinburgh -

IMG_2107_edit1.jpg

Nina at South Queensferry -

IMG_3048_edit1.jpg

Karen in Livingston -

IMG_3241_test2.jpg

Jenny in Livingston -

IMG_2575_edit2.jpg

I like the first one best, i would have removed the can on the left and also the love heart on the right and side. I do like this one better.

Paul

number one is my fav, although i like em all..... also iv got to say, iv just had a wee flick through your web site, i really like the set up of it, works really well and some excellant shots..... good work ....

I like them, not 100% about the PP in 2&4

I agree with Ally... I'm also not sure about the pose in number 1, she looks like she's just broken her leg.....

Some nice locations there though.....

Steve

pp works in 4 in 2 it doesn't imo what did you do?

I agree with jelster about her leg in 1 also in 3 i'd of cropped out a little bit of the bottom ground.

Apart from those points the posing is good and I just love the style of 4.

Did you use anything to improve lighting ie reflectors?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the C+C folks :)

pp works in 4 in 2 it doesn't imo what did you do?

I agree with jelster about her leg in 1 also in 3 i'd of cropped out a little bit of the bottom ground.

Apart from those points the posing is good and I just love the style of 4.

Did you use anything to improve lighting ie reflectors?

PS - slight levels then Cross processed using the curves, something i have a habit of doing.

re the lighting no, not even flash, next time a big reflector wll be used :)

Karen in Livingston, I'd have moved her a few feet left and posed her against the lighter blue and yellow section of the wall, where she is her dress blends too well with the dark blue graffiti.

Karen in Livingston, I'd have moved her a few feet left and posed her against the lighter blue and yellow section of the wall, where she is her dress blends too well with the dark blue graffiti.

Good point, i will remember next time i'm there :)

Back