Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
hugosmall.jpg

golddust.jpg

jake2.jpg

hugo2small.jpg

thanks

Lovely photos and lovely royal and corn :). What did you use as a background? Do you keep any other snakes?

Lovely photos and lovely royal and corn :). What did you use as a background? Do you keep any other snakes?

thanks.

the photos of my spider were taken on my sofa bed! comes in very useful.

i have 8 royals and 4 other corns. that spider is currently doing the business with my female normal.:D

Great photos, lovely creatures. I used to have quite a collection myself; Common boa, Three Corn Snakes, A Royal (Ball) Python, A Leopard Gecko, A Tortoise, Some Newts, Some Snails..
Had to sell all of mine, but lovely creatures & I'm considering investing in another common boa, very gentle animals! :)

thanks.

the photos of my spider were taken on my sofa bed! comes in very useful.

i have 8 royals and 4 other corns. that spider is currently doing the business with my female normal.:D

Heh! I ws going to say "Spider" but didn't want to sound like a prat if I was wrong. I've never been very good at identifying royal morphs. I have two boas myself and used to breed corns :).

Great photos, lovely creatures. I used to have quite a collection myself; Common boa, Three Corn Snakes, A Royal (Ball) Python, A Leopard Gecko, A Tortoise, Some Newts, Some Snails..
Had to sell all of mine, but lovely creatures & I'm considering investing in another common boa, very gentle animals! :)

have been considering a boa myself, but havent really got the room.

Back