Name
Mat
Edit My Images
Yes
484284_10150979774846847_942527948_n.jpg

Peel Castle, IOM

306882_10151073897776847_704201355_n.jpg

Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem

the holy sepuchre one rings my chimes as i have been there many times..poetry!!

did you manage to get to the coptic church area on the roof, and did they tell you who has the keys to the holy sepulchre and the daily ritual of opening it..
also did you get to the garden tomb..

as a shot it has a lot of people which one would expect..but some are cut in half

were you on holiday?

cheers
geof

the holy sepuchre one rings my chimes as i have been there many times..poetry!!

did you manage to get to the coptic church area on the roof, and did they tell you who has the keys to the holy sepulchre and the daily ritual of opening it..
also did you get to the garden tomb..

as a shot it has a lot of people which one would expect..but some are cut in half

were you on holiday?

cheers
geof

Yeah it's beautiful :)

Unfortunately we were only in the old city for half a day so we didn't get to the garden tomb. We did get up to the coptic chapel though, which was very colourful and pretty.

A friend of mine is actually Israeli and she wanted to go back for a bit so I went along for the ride - it was an amazing experience.

Thanks also for the shot critique - hadn't occured to me to get the feet of the crowd in the shot too, I'll be sure to pay more attention to that next time ;)

Yeah it's beautiful :)

Unfortunately we were only in the old city for half a day so we didn't get to the garden tomb. We did get up to the coptic chapel though, which was very colourful and pretty.

A friend of mine is actually Israeli and she wanted to go back for a bit so I went along for the ride - it was an amazing experience.

Thanks also for the shot critique - hadn't occured to me to get the feet of the crowd in the shot too, I'll be sure to pay more attention to that next time ;)

no worries...any shots i get are just the same...in britain its ok to shout but in a foreign country you have to shout in 10 different languages...
would you like to go back to israel...there is a lot more to see
cheers
geof

Back