some portraits

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
shot these today, she wanted some photo's of herself with her hair and makeup etc for her art project. thought i would post them so you tell me what you think.

2404724813_5eaed410b3.jpg

2405559004_72fb15e2c3.jpg

the rest are on my Flickr

www.flickr.com/photos/chrislanaway/

cheers

Just commenting on the two above, I think the first needs to be of just her face, get rid of the distracting wall and awkward pose :) Its lovely make up, focus on that!

The second, her face seems very pale, but that aside, the shadow on her cheek/chin distracts me. Would also be better with a pure black background I think.

Just my 2p, I am sat at work bored so thought I would comment :)

I like the first one more, she has a really interesting look on her face, very serene.

They're very nice shots. I'm not too sure about the ring through the lip . I'm sure it attracts the eye.

Quite a strong and sterile light in the 2nd, still noce shots though.

I quite like the composition of the first one :) i agree about the second one with the lighting being a tad harsh on the face, and i dont like the shadow at the bottom of the face. i think these are generally really good though!

Great looking model,
Even the worms on the wall feel the same way, they came out in force to have a closer look.
Like the make up, very diffrent.

Def the first shot for me and would agree it needs to be much tighter on her face so that we can see more detail in the make up. She looks like she has striking eyes so I would crop right in to just the face. Not sure the body positioning suits. Nice one.

Back