Some Prom Pics I Was Asked To Take!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Comments positive or negative welcome (y)
DSCF2777.jpg

DSCF2859.jpg

DSCF2836.jpg

DSCF2827-1.jpg

DSCF2819.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

Last edited:
I think the 2nd from last has real merit, and the last is pretty good too. The rest I feel have a few issues, about to comment on them.

Gary.

Number 1 I feel has too much shadow / dark areas, and the guy picking his nose in the background is a real put off. The silver frame is distracting too, in short, less shadows and a better background would be good.

Number 2, there are very bright areas on the various backs, and I the guy not looking, whilst in such a prominent position is a shame. Its a busy scene.

Number 3 is actually good, although the flowers on the edge of the frame are a slight distraction, and I personally would have tried to keep those lovely windows in but, I also would have tried to loose the pipe and bench.

4 is a tad too dark, and the green thingy distracts IMO.

5, I like, but the feet are missing and the reflection bugs me. Guessing hard to avoid the 2nd crit.

6 I like, a tad over exposed?

Well done, looks like you guys had fun.

Gary.

I would watch the backgrounds as some are a little cluttered. They are well composed otherwise though. They look a little soft but that could be resizing for web. Just make sure you watch your focus point:)

Thanks for the comments so far - loads to take on board :)

Should have mentioned that these were taken at around 19.00hrs on a
dull evening in Dover.

They were pretty much point & shoot shots & yes it was very 'busy'
in the area as everyone was arriving or seeing off their loved ones :LOL:

Im pretty new to all this so any help/advice is very welcome (y)

Back