Some still life

S

Sean_Mcr

I have never shot that much of it, but i've created a gallery for it, and i'll be working more on it.
Lady and the tramp
59067572.20D717.jpg

dark angel
60354552.20D212.jpg

summer in the city
61248077.20D137.jpg

glass of orange
62502939.KE5SQe6l.20D490.jpg

It's the little things
57005682.20D078.jpg

Nobody knows something
62871403.70JBDRou.20D065.jpg

Still working on my Edwood project http://www.pbase.com/sean_mcr/life_and_times_of_edwood

Boys talk
62770708.nZBQPZFO.20D526.jpg

not so keen ona the first shot, although its very sharp, but the others are good, but fav being #3 or #4

Cheers fellas

Mat, like all of us i like sharp images, but it's content first. Making sharp images is no real task, content is harder. Still i like number on, just as it's querky ( at least to me)

Diego, i love old Edwood lol

Cheers

This kind of stuff goes straight over my head. I admire you for trying these things and you could be good at it for all i know but they are lost on me :)

I like the last one and the flower though ;)

Photogrpahy is just like any other art form Roberto

It's ok not to get something;)

#3 works best for me - I can just see this shot in a magazine article :)

these are ALL good but I particularly like 'summer in the city' and 'boy's talk;

'Glass of Orange'...like it. You coming up with titles before or after the shot? I've never really done much still life but these might just inspire me to have a crack next time I'm stuck for inspiration!

I'm with Robert, I'm struggling a bit to understand what's going on, although I do like the last one.

Nah i didn't come up with they were shot

I'm not one for explaining shots really, people see things in different ways, they either find them atheistically interesting or they don't, which is cool.

Cheers guys

Sean_Mcr said:
Nah i didn't come up with the titles with these

I'm not one for explaining shots really, people see things in different ways, they either find them atheistically interesting or they don't, which is cool.

Cheers guys

I like the title, they add something to great images and get the brain working. nice one.

Back