Some Welsh scenery :)

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all!

Went to wales over the weekend to attempt Snowdon. However the day before, I hurt my ankle, so ended up just taking photos around Betws-y-coed instead. Please let me know what you think, and any ways they could be improved.

DSC_0541.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

Many thanks all :)

Like the bridge especially - I'd like to see a crop to the left of the tree to make the bridge lead you into the photo rather than out of the middle. What do you think?

Like the bridge especially - I'd like to see a crop to the left of the tree to make the bridge lead you into the photo rather than out of the middle. What do you think?

Ahh good idea, hadn't thought of that. Will give that a go :)

Dangleman said:
Nice, Very slight HDR? I need to go to Wales soon...

Nope. Only processing done on any of them is high pass sharpen, levels tweak, saturations boost (Slight)

I did use a 3 stop ND Grad at the time though...

Thanks all for the comments :)

Yeah I'm liking the crop, makes the bridge a little bigger in terms of the overall frame which now which gives it more impact as a focal point (feel it looked a little lost before!).

I find my eyes literally traversing the rock ledge in the foreground and crossing the bridge! :D

I actually cant wait till im driving so I can hitup some areas like this! I think ive photographed everything around here... haha, beautiful shots man! colours really stand out,
ahhh, I cant chose, really like them all. niceone!

Nice Set. Cropping the left of the bridge in no.2 does the trick for me. Hope the ankle has improved. Regards, Misty.

Nice photos and just agreeing about the bridge shot, i reckon the cropped version is slightly easier on the eye :)

Back